Dungeons and Dragons in the UWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally not a warlock, why would you ask that? what demons? this? this is just a.. painted pet.

3 posters

Go down

Totally not a warlock, why would you ask that? what demons? this? this is just a.. painted pet. Empty Totally not a warlock, why would you ask that? what demons? this? this is just a.. painted pet.

Post by Bardyus Mon May 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Hey,

Have plenty of questions concerning the character and multi class

Can warlock be neutral or even good?

Bardyus

Original Member Original member of UWS D&D

Back to top Go down

Totally not a warlock, why would you ask that? what demons? this? this is just a.. painted pet. Empty Re: Totally not a warlock, why would you ask that? what demons? this? this is just a.. painted pet.

Post by Miklos Mon May 04, 2015 5:19 pm

lmao! love the title! I will read up on it, but if you can come up with a good reason why he would be natural or good then I'll allow it either way.
Miklos
Miklos
Admin

Dungeon Master Has DMed at least one game

https://dnduws.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Totally not a warlock, why would you ask that? what demons? this? this is just a.. painted pet. Empty Re: Totally not a warlock, why would you ask that? what demons? this? this is just a.. painted pet.

Post by LawfulNewt Mon May 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Warlock!? I was thinking about trying out a sorcerer some time myself!

LawfulNewt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardyus Mon May 04, 2015 5:29 pm

multi classing? and it actually will not be a conflict, I am not making a damage dealing caster- more utility and control, so sorcerer with stuff like fireballs would be great!

Bardyus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardyus Mon May 04, 2015 5:33 pm

does anyone have a monster manual, could you look up warlocks pets for me?: imp, pseudo dragon, quasit, and sprite. thanks

Bardyus

Back to top Go down

Post by LawfulNewt Mon May 04, 2015 5:35 pm

You want stats?

LawfulNewt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardyus Mon May 04, 2015 5:37 pm

I would love an illegal copyrighted shady (but clear enough to read) photo of entries...

Bardyus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miklos Mon May 04, 2015 5:40 pm

I have all the books for 5e. I can send the MM to you.
Miklos
Miklos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardyus Mon May 04, 2015 5:41 pm

thanks man would appreciate that.

Bardyus

Back to top Go down

Post by LawfulNewt Mon May 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Ninja'd haha

LawfulNewt

Back to top Go down

Post by Miklos Mon May 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Okay, I sent you the MM.

By the way, Can you guys see my banner? I am trying to get it working but it doesn't show for me.
Miklos
Miklos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LawfulNewt Mon May 04, 2015 5:47 pm

The UWS D&D banner?

LawfulNewt

Back to top Go down

Post by Miklos Mon May 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Naw, my signature banner. That means no pale pale pale
Miklos
Miklos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LawfulNewt Mon May 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Now I see it hahaha

LawfulNewt

Back to top Go down

Post by Miklos Mon May 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Who is Lawfulnewt? Is that you Adam?

HEYYY NOW I SEE MY BANNER!!!!
Miklos
Miklos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LawfulNewt Mon May 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Yeah it's Adam

LawfulNewt

Back to top Go down

Post by Miklos Mon May 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Cool! Just making sure. Glad you're here!
Miklos
Miklos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down